MLA members, vendors, and annual meeting attendees are invited to participate in our Silent Auction, held yearly during the MLA Annual Meeting. Your contributions help raise funds for MLA scholarships. Please consider donating desirable materials that you may no longer need.
Past donations have included:
- Music-themed products
- Rare & unusual books, scores, CDs, DVDs, or LPs
- Hand-made goods
- Regional treats one can only find in your area (i.e. soap, coffee, or chocolates)
- Select item(s) and/or services to donate.
- For each item, fill out a registration form.
- Bring your item(s) and completed forms to the Silent Auction table at the Annual Meeting, Wednesday, 2:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. or Thursday, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Winning bids will be posted by 4:30 p.m. on Friday afternoon.
All items must be retrieved by 7:00 p.m. on Friday. Cash, check, VISA, and MasterCard will be accepted.
- Unclaimed items will be donated to a local institution or discarded.
Contact the Marketing Subcommittee Chair: Elizabeth J. Weisbrod tel 334.844.1759