- Belford, Rebecca, Tracey Snyder, and Kevin M. Randall. “Discovering Music: Small-Scale, Web-Scale, Facets and Beyond.” Serials Librarian: From the Printed Page to the Digital Age 66, no. 1-4 (2014): 174-181.
- “Discovering Music: Small Scale, Web Scale, Facets, and Beyond.” North American Serials Interest Group (NASIG) annual conference, June 8, 2013, Buffalo, New York. Slides: Tracey Snyder and Rebecca Belford.
- Newcomer, Nara L. “Discovery Systems I: Challenges and Needs for Music Discovery.” International Association of Music Libraries, Archives, and Documentation Centres Conference. Vienna, Austria. July 30, 2013.
- Newcomer, Nara L. with Rebecca Belford, Deb Kulczak, Kimmy Szeto, Jennifer Matthews, and Misti Shaw. “Anforderungen an Musik-Discovery-Systeme.” [“Music Discovery Requirements.” English language version] trans. Torsten Senkbeil and Cordula Werbelow. Forum Musikbibliothek 34, no. 2 (July 2013): 14–23. [condensed version of Notes article]
- Newcomer, Nara L., Rebecca Belford, Deb Kulczak, and Kimmy Szeto with Jennifer Matthews, Misti Shaw. “Music Discovery Requirements: A Guide to Optimizing Interfaces.” Notes 69, no. 3 (March 2013), 494–524.
- Belford, Rebecca, Steve Henry, Nara Newcomer, Steven Nordstrom, Sam Cook, and Winston Barham. “Discovery Interfaces and Music.” Music Library Association Annual Meeting, San Jose, California, March 2, 2013. (sponsored by the Emerging Technologies and Services Committee).
- Iseminger, Beth, Kathy Glennan, Stephanie Bonjack, Nara Newcomer, and Steve Henry. “RDA for All: RDA, Music Discovery, and Beyond.” Music Library Association Annual Meeting, San Jose, California, March 2, 2013. (co-sponsored by Bibliographic Control & Emerging Technologies & Services Committees). (download individual sections under the heading Plenary III.)