MLA Annual Conference 2016

8/5/2016 » 8/6/2016
Joint West Coast Chapter Meeting

Technical Services Forum
Group Home Group Home
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
Thinking about MLA 2016 0 K. Baunach Members of the Tech Services RT, especially if you did not join us for our meeting in Denver: We are considering putting together a session proposal for MLA 2016. We had several great discussions at the Denver meeting and one topic that seemed to get a lot of interest was Gifts. I think we may be considering a panel type session discussing different gift policies, particularly from a technical services perspective.  However, we are open to more discussion on this!! I currently have 4 volunteers willing to work on refining a session proposal on this topic. If you would like to be a part of the discussion, please let me know ( and I can include you as well. I'm also open to just hearing your additional ideas if you don't want to volunteer but have an idea you want us to consider. Send me those ideas too!! Thanks so much!! Kerri Baunach
by K. Baunach
Friday, March 13, 2015
Welcome! 0 K. Baunach Welcome to the Technical Services Round Table online discussion forum.  This is a place for conversations covering issues specific to music technical services.
by K. Baunach
Tuesday, March 11, 2014