General Discussion
Group Home Group Home
Moderator(s):
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Author Latest Post
Repository for Music Information Literacy 2 C. Crenshaw Hi all -Framework Group: I agree with Clayton that contacting those who have demonstrated an interest in the Framework with their research would be a good first step, and then we could put out a call for volunteers after that if necessary.CORA or an MLA-Specific Repository: After our conversation earlier this year about the importance of peer-review for the repository, it seems like Katie's Wordpress idea would be a good solution. If Katie is willing to help with the set-up, I think this sounds like a great way to incorporate many of suggestions we got from members and, as Katie said, pave the way for other MLA projects. However, I understand that it would be quite a bit of work, so I still think CORA would be a perfectly good alternative if necessary. Or maybe an interim repository while the other platform is built?If we do decide to give this a shot, I'm happy to provide an example or two for Katie to use.
by M. Goodsett
Tuesday, November 1, 2016
2017 Annual Meeting 32 C. Crenshaw That's too bad! If you ever wanted to publish something or present your findings at another conference, let me know Clayton! I'm planning on continuing with my study anyways. :)-Mandi
by M. Goodsett
Tuesday, August 23, 2016
Contact

Music Library Association 1600 Aspen Commons Suite 100 Middleton, WI 53562

608-836-5825
608-831-8200 FAX

mla@areditions.com
About MLA

The Music Library Association is the professional association for music libraries and librarianship in the United States. Founded in 1931, it has an international membership of librarians, musicians, scholars, educators, and members of the book and music trades. Complementing the Association’s national and international activities are eleven regional chapters that carry out its programs on the local level.