MLA Southeast Chapter Annual Meeting Call for Proposals
The SEMLA 2014 Program Committee is accepting proposals for presentations for the upcoming SEMLA Annual Meeting in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, October 2-4, 2014. If you are interested in submitting a presentation proposal for this meeting, please include a title and a brief abstract of its projected content, and whether this would fit best into a 30-minute or 45-minute time slot. Please note that presenters and co-presenters will be required to register for the SEMLA meeting, even if only for a single day. While submissions on any topic are welcome, we are particularly interested in presentations on the following topics:
- Metadata and metadata schemas for music, musical instruments, and music technology
- Ontologies and categorisation of musics and music artifacts.
- Archival and/or emulation strategies for Electronic music instruments, software, and programming languages
- Music Digital Libraries
- Interfaces and access mechanisms for Music Digital Libraries
- Music Information Retrieval in regards to Music Digital Libraries
- Music data representations, including manuscripts/scores audio video software
Please submit all proposals to the SEMLA Program Committee Chair, Leslie Kamtman at firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline for submissions is Tuesday, July 15, 2014.
« Go to Upcoming Event List