- Job Placement Service
- A list of currently available jobs in academic, public, performing arts, orchestra, conservatory, media, or radio libraries.
- Music Librarianship Workshops
- Workshops offered by The Education Committee of the Music Library Association in conjunction with the Music OCLC Users Group (MOUG) targeted to new music librarians, library students contemplating a specialization in music librarianship, general librarians who would like to learn more about music librarianship, library staff members who would benefit from knowing more about music librarianship, and seasoned music librarians who would like a refresher.
- Résumé and Cover Letter Review Service
- A Web-based service that allows members to submit a cover letter and a résumé or curriculum vita for review by an MLA member with experience evaluating employment applications and hiring staff. The service also offers a face-to-face consultation opportunity during the Annual Conference.
- Career Advisory Service
- A web forum sponsored by the Career Development and Services Committee of the Music Library Association that seeks to address the need for advice and discussions about professions in music librarianship.
- Career Resources
- Bibliographies covering a range of topics useful to music librarians at every stage of their career.