"Guidebooking" in Cincinnati
The Cincinnati Guidebook is now available, and it's better than ever this year.
For members and attendees new to Guidebook, it's a conferencing app that you can download for free on both Android and Apple mobile devices. You then search the "guides" available in the app to find this year's MLA conference. You can do this three ways.
- Search for "MLA Cincinnati 2016"
- Enter a code into the search box. This year's code is oonoaixf.
- Scan this QR Code:
What's so great about Guidebook?
- You can build your own conference schedule from the program. Just click on a session, and at the bottom select "Add to My Schedule". When you then select "My Schedule" in the main menu, you'll see all the sessions and meetings you plan to attend listed there. Unfortunately, custom schedule items still cannot be added to "My Schedule".
- The hotel maps are zoned for the various meeting and session rooms. Select any session, click on the map link, and see a drop pin map for that room within the hotel.
- Want to make sure you catch a colleague's presentation? Select "Speakers", search, and you can find all the sessions in which they are presenting.
- Guidebook has social media links to the MLA's Facebook and Twitter feeds, so you can chat online about the conference with ease. Twitter hashtags for 2016 are #musiclib2016 and #muslib2016.
Have questions about Guidebook or notice something got left out?
Contact Program chair Katie Buehner at email@example.com.