Submission Guidelines for Proposals
- Proposals should explain the topic, scope, methodology, and purpose of the publication, taking into account the criteria for evaluation specified under "Guidelines for Manuscript Submission" below.
- Proposals should be double spaced and submitted to the series editor either by mail or as electronic attachments to the address below.
Guidelines for Manuscript Submission
- Manuscripts for book projects should be double-spaced with 1-inch margins. Style guidelines may be found in The Chicago Manual of Style, 16th edition. (The submission format for electronic publications will be determined on a case-by-case basis.)
- Submissions may be sent in either paper or digital copy (Microsoft Word format preferred).
- Manuscripts and proposals with evidence of work in progress will be considered with regard to the following, when applicable:
- Treatment: Is the topic appropriately defined? Is the subject matter comprehensively developed?A curriculum vitae and an abstract describing the content and function of the work should be furnished at the time of submission.
Submit manuscripts or proposals to the editor
Jonathan Sauceda (appointed 2016)
Douglass and Laurie Library
8 Chapel Drive
New Brunswick, NJ 08904